Program Management deals with the structures for communication, oversight and execution as it relates to multiple projects and their interdependencies within a specific business initiative and includes:
- Working with the key stakeholders and project managers to ensure scope definition is clear and concise.
- Establishing the communication infrastructure early and communicating regularly to keep stakeholders, end users, and project teams well informed on the overall progress and critical inter project risks such as financial reviews, issue management and risk escalation
- Involving and establishing Change Champions for cross organizational alignment on the vision, building support and sustaining morale, which provides the strategies and momentum for successful deployment
- Supporting the project managers within the program using consistent and proven tools, templates and techniques.
- Helping evolve your project management competency and determining project management maturity.
If you would like a no obligations consultation to see what DMS can do for you, follow this link.